- Avoid: hanging art in bathrooms or other places with a lot of moisture.
- Avoid: hanging art in direct sunlight. While all our art is pinted with archival ink made with a UV inhibitor formula, hanging art in direct sunlight may cause fading.
- To Clean: wipe with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth.
- Avoid: leaning canvas art. Our canvas art pieces are intended to be hung vertically on a wall, and leaning may cause the canvas to warp.
- If canvas appears too loose: lightly spritz the back of the canvas with clean water and gently blow dry to help tighten fibers.
- Recommended: use permanent markers when marking child's height.
- If chart becomes wrinkled: lay flat and iron the back side of the canvas on a low setting.
Artist: Lesley Grainger
Lesley Grainger is an English designer who currently lives in California. She received a BA Honors Degree in Illustration and Design and began creating work that is mainly centered around her children, color, nature, and the beach. Her fun, colorful work can be seen on wall decor, home goods, fabric, greeting cards, baby collections, and more. In her spare time, Lesley enjoys painting, as it keeps her creativity alive and provides inspiration.