- Avoid: hanging art in bathrooms or other places with a lot of moisture.
- Avoid: hanging art in direct sunlight. While all our art is pinted with archival ink made with a UV inhibitor formula, hanging art in direct sunlight may cause fading.
- To Clean: wipe with a soft dry or slightly damp cloth.
- Avoid: leaning canvas art. Our canvas art pieces are intended to be hung vertically on a wall, and leaning may cause the canvas to warp.
- If canvas appears too loose: lightly spritz the back of the canvas with clean water and gently blow dry to help tighten fibers.
- Recommended: use permanent markers when marking child's height.
- If chart becomes wrinkled: lay flat and iron the back side of the canvas on a low setting.
Artist: Maren Devine
Maren Devine has been a graphic designer, published poster artist, freelance designer, mural painter, and (her favorite) an inner-city high school art teacher in Dallas, Texas. For more than 12 years, she has worked with interior designers and art professionals by providing her custom art for public and private spaces. Her work ranges from abstract to impressionist, and has been described as both whimsical and edgy.